Statements on my website reflect my personal opinions and do not represent the views or policies of my employer, past or present, or any other organization with which I may be affiliated (Pulsus).
I’m looking for part-time, remote security work for Spring 2023! Please reach out if you’re hiring. :)
I was an Offensive Security Intern at Apple (’22) and a Cyber Risk and Advisory Intern at Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (’21). During the school year, I worked as a research assistant and teaching assistant for Open@RIT (’21 and ’22).
Outside of internships and student employment, I’ve written for Cyber Defense Magazine. I also worked as a hostess, bookseller, and tutor in high school.
Again, a detailed outline of my work history is available on LinkedIn if this summary is unhelpful.
Research and Projects
- Economics and Ethics Behind Successful Free & Open Source Security Projects (2021)
- Analyzing Tactics and Developmental Trends of Open Source Malware (2021)
- Effectiveness of Threat Mitigation in Layers of the Open Systems Interconnection Model (2021)
- Rubber Ducky Mentorship Group: My First Security Project (2020)
Rochester Institute of Technology
I’m pursuing a Double-Bachelor of Science in Computing Security and Computer Science, along with a minor in Free and Open Source Software and Free Culture, at the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT). I expect to graduate around May 2025.
Unlike other universities, RIT’s Cybersecurity and Computer Science majors have almost no overlap, making their double-major an 8.5-year program. I condensed RIT’s program into 4.5-years through course overloads and courses over school breaks.
Lancaster Country Day School
I attended Lancaster Country Day School (’20), graduating with a cumulative GPA of
3.74 / 4.00. I participated in a few activities with multiple leadership roles:
- FIRST Technology Challenge, Team Captain (2017-19)
- Current Events Club, President (2017-2019)
- Model United Nations Delegate, THIMUN Qatar Conference (2018-19)